We provide an effective ‘personal’ recruitment service which meets with individual client needs as well as a Job board Advertising Service for the Horse Industry.
By ensuring that we know our clients well, we can be certain of finding that exceptional candidate with the right level of skills or you can have a large amount of applicants contact you directly without any interfere from Equine Staff.
- The most cost effective way to source local or international candidates
- Place your adverts, logos and company profile instantly
- Your vacancies will be sent daily to candidates that match the profile of your job
- CV’s are sent direct to your e-mail inbox
- An option to have targeted e-shots sent to candidates promoting your business
- Receive detailed statistics on your campaigns
- CV search facility
- Options to have your account fully managed
- Backed by extensive local marketing
- Upload CV’s and apply on-line instantly to 100’s of local vacancies
- Build personal profiles and send covering letters instantly
- Create E-Mail Job Alerts – informing you of new jobs matching your profile
- Allow your CV to be searched – BE HEADHUNTED
- View all your records of applications
- And it is all FREE!
Equine Staff was established in 2005 as a Hobby assisting employers find Staff for free, as the service grew, it was transformed to a full time business service that has now helped over 10,000 job seekers find employment.
Jacinta (Proprietor of Vic/ Qld/WA/ SA/ TAS/ NT) Started Business in 2005
-Advanced Diploma of Business (Agricultural Commerce/Equine Management) Faculty of Rural Management, the University of Sydney, Orange Campus NSW)
-The University of Melbourne Certificate 11 in Horse Studies.
– Statement of Attainment Applied Marketing and Selling Skills- Break Thru Training Solutions.
– Certificate of Attendance in Managing Aggressive and Violent Behaviour- Centre for Community Welfare Training.
Jacinta was born in 1979 and grew up with horses, went through the Pony Club scene, to breeding and training performance horses. She has also worked in the Employment Industry for the last 8 years so with experience in the horse and employment industries she certainly has the touch for placing people into their ideal positions.
Stephanie (Proprietor of NSW/ACT) Started in June 2011
Stephanie has owned and operated several successful retail and wholesale enterprises, which several included working with different animals. She has a huge range of practical skills including Reception/contact management, Administration, and Staff Trainer together with unsurpassed Customer Service talents, Stephanie knows how to match Employer and Employee.
Liz (Job Placement Officer) Joined our team in May 2008.
-Management and Riding Certificates
-Horse Breaker/ Trainer
Liz has over 30 years experience training, coaching and riding horses. From managing large equestrian centres to successfully training and showing her clients horses she has a wealth of knowledge and knows what type of staff employers want.