Wordpress job board software

2nd Year Visa Jobs.

Posted by | February 27, 2013 | Job Information

Need a 2nd Year Visa? Many newly registered Traveling Job Seekers have expressed interest in obtaining a 2nd year visa. Having already undertaken 3 months work in a regional area of Australia and they are still under 31 they want a 2nd chance to enjoy our beautiful country. Typically they must work in a rural area and undertake a job in a specified field which includes “Horse breeding and Stud Farming” Visit The Department of Immigrations Web page for more details.

55218 total views, 3 today

Tags: , , ,

2 Responses to “2nd Year Visa Jobs.”

  1. Comment made by Izzy Hall on Jun 19th 2017 at 1:08 pm:

    Hi there, my name is Izzy Hall, I am currently on the 417 working/holiday visa and in need of farm work to allow me to stay in Australia for longer. I am physcally fit, active, energetic and always will to learn. I always love animals and I am more than educated when it comes to horses. I don’t have a huge amount of knowledge, but I grew up with horse and would safely say I know what I’m doing. Please let me know of any possible positions via email and I look forward to hearing from you.

    • Comment made by Jacinta Thomas on Jun 20th 2017 at 4:21 pm:

      Hi Izzy, Allot of farms and studs in and around the main cities will take working visa applicants. I would suggest contacting a few places and chatting to them.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.