Assistant Stud Manager
- Running Creek, Queensland, Australia
- On Application/ See Job Ad
- Job category: Management
- Post date:15 Feb 2015
- Share job:
Element Hill is a boutique thoroughbred farm home to 35 high quality broodmares. We are currently looking for an Assistant Stud Manager to join the friendly team here at Element Hill. The position is available for start immediately.
The applicant is required to have experience and the ability to perform the following:
- General farm maintenance
- Cleaning and maintain stables
- Assisting the farrier and vet
- Handling yearling, weanlings and foals
- The ability to administer treatments both intravenously and intramuscular.
- Experience in a yearling preparation including handling and lunging etc.
- Monitoring the wellbeing of bloodstock
Element Hill is looking for an individual who is motivated in advancing their career in the thoroughbred industry. The position is based in Queensland 15 minutes from beaudesert near other stud farms such as Glenlogan Park and Eliza Park.
Accommodation is provided for the successful candidate on farm.
How to ApplyTo apply for this role please send your resume to Josh Hutchins (General Manager) via email email@example.com or via post to PO Box 4458 Ashmore Plaza QLD 4214. Successful candidates will receive a replay email with confirmation on salary package followed by a telephone interview.
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
2637 total views, 2 today