Riding Coach / Wellbeing Coach
- 40,000 - 60,000
- Job category: Instructor
- Post date:9 Sep 2020
- Share job:
Belisi Wellbeing and Equestrian Centre is the Riverina’s leading equine facility, located in a peaceful setting 15 minutes from Wagga Wagga, NSW.
We provide equine therapy and wellbeing programs (riding and non-riding) to a range of people including individuals, groups, disability organisations, workplace team building, schools and aged care organisations. We also conduct riding lessons for adults and children.
Belisi is a registered NDIS provider, Active Kids provider and approved Australian Horse Riding Centre.
We are looking for a professional person to join us in delivering riding lessons, equine therapy and wellbeing programs to individuals and groups.
Boasting a lovely work environment and school horses with beautiful temperaments, we are looking for a great addition to our team with an approachable and nurturing personality. This is a long-term position and we are looking for applicants who can commit for at least 2 years.
We do not offer accommodation or sponsorship.
Please don’t apply if you don’t meet the applicant criteria.
Qualifications / experience:
* Psychology and / or social work experience
* Experience coaching riders.
* Current drivers licence.
* Current First Aid certificate.
* Current working with children check.
Personal Job prerequisites:
* Passionate and enthusiastic about the development of clients.
* Possess a sound knowledge of horses.
* Experience or willingness to work with individuals with disabilities.
* Highly motivated and hardworking.
* Great communicator with all age groups.
* Well presented, punctual and organised.
* Show initiative and have a good eye for detail.
* Be able to work independently and as part of a team and display a high level of safety at all times.
* Enjoy taking responsibility for planning, running events, and seeking new opportunities.
* A rural background would be preferred but is not essential.
To deliver safe and professional equine therapy and wellbeing programs to private and group clients. To instruct adults and children in riding lessons.
Flexible hours and a beautiful working environment.
Salary package: A generous package will be offered to the right applicant including Agistment if required.
Please email applications to: email@example.com
Applicants must address the selection criteria listed.
Start date: October 2020
Belisi Wellbeing & Equestrian Centre is committed to equal employment opportunities, ethical practices, and the principles of cultural diversity.
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
29 total views, 1 today