Stud Manager Required
- Matamata, Waikato, New Zealand
- On Application/ See Job Ad
- Job category: Stud Manager
- Post date:15 Feb 2018
- Share job:
One of New Zealand’s most progressive stud farms are seeking an experienced, conscientious, and motivated stud manager to oversee and direct the day-to-day routines relating to the management of a number of our stock to the highest of industry standards.
The successful applicant would require,
- No less than eight years of experience working in the stud industry and would be required to provide a full work history, accompanied by references (both past & recent).
- A sound knowledge and experience in the day-to-day handling, feeding, and caring of foals, yearlings, broodmares, and stallions.
- A sound knowledge of all systems and routines applicable to a quality thoroughbred operation.
- Good communication skills with staff, management, & the general public.
- Efficient recording and reporting methods are required within the role.
- A clean and well-presented appearance in the course of their duties.
- A current driver’s licence – with HT licence would also be advantageous.
The successful applicant would have pride in the way they carry out their duties the overall appearance of the property and the stud’s horses. They would be enthusiastic towards enhancing their skills and knowledge of the Industry through the position, ensuring they prove to be a good ambassador for the business.
If you are motivated and wish to enjoy an exciting and challenging future in the Thoroughbred Industry, an attractive package awaits you now. A competitive remuneration package is provided, and the structure of the package will be based upon experience and skills. A company vehicle is also included in the package. Accommodation can be negotiated for applicants from overseas or for non-local person.
How to ApplyFor further details please send your CV (or contact) to, Seema Shandil Westbury Stud email@example.com +6492927070 +64224166075
Apply for this Job
- No Tags
622 total views, 4 today