Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms carefully before using this Website. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the Terms set out below.
1. You are wholly responsible for use of this site by any person using your terminal or point of presence and you must ensure that any such person fully complies with these Terms.
2. You agree to use this site in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Although Equine Staff has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information posted on this site, Equine Staff gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information posted on this site.
4. Where this site provides hypertext links to other locations on the Internet, such links are not an endorsement by Equine Staff of any products or services in such web sites and Equine Staff do not necessarily support or approve of the same. You use such links entirely at your own risk and Equine Staff accepts no responsibility for the content or use of such web sites or information contained in such web sites.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Despite our efforts to provide accurate and up-to-date information on this website, Equine Staff declines any responsibility for inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated information that may be posted on this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in its contents.
This website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Equine Staff makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Equine Staff does not warrant that:
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
Equine Staff will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
– for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
– for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Equine Staff has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.Â If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
6. Equine Staff reserves the right to make changes to this Site, these Terms and its services at any time. If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, these Terms shall continue to be valid as to their other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision.
The terms “we” and “us” refer to Equine Staff – Your link to equine recruitment.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected on the Equine Staff – Your link to equine recruitment Web site or submitted to Equine Staff – Your link to equine recruitment at any time.
Personally Identifiable Information ”When visiting Equine Staff – Your link to equine recruitment and signing up for or using Equine Staff – Your link to equine recruitment services, you may choose to supply Equine Staff – Your link to equine recruitment with information that identifies you personally. For End-Users, this information may include your name and contact information, gender, birth date, occupation and industry, shipping and billing information, credit card numbers and other payment information, behavior patterns, purchase history, and other information. For Clients, this information may include the Client’s name and contact information, the Client’s Web site information (name, URL, visitors per day, page views per month, description, categorization), payment information, and user comments.
The Way We Use Information
From time to time, we also use the information you provide about yourself or others to inform you of additions or improvements to the Equine Staff – Your link to equine recruitment services.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways or for reasons unrelated to the ones described above without also providing an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures reasonably designed to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Personnel who have access to our database are trained to maintain and secure all information.
How You Can Access or Update Your Information
Clients can access their personally identifiable information that Equine Staff – Your link to equine recruitment collects online and maintains by logging in to their password-protected account and selecting “Edit My Profile.”
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information