Do you have a passion for horses and customer service? We have an amazing opportunity that combines these specialties. The Operations Coordinator role is often referred to as an international travel agent for horses.
Who are we
At International Racehorse Transport we believe in providing first class customer service and we take great pride in our customer relationships. We specialise in the movement of horses worldwide from our various global locations.
The role – Operations Coordinator
The operations role based at Melbourne Airport coordinates the import and export of horses to and from Australia. In this role you will liaise with various stakeholders including airlines, vets, laboratories, road transport companies, customers and IRT offices.
The position is geared towards making sure that the import and export customer experience is seamless whilst customising each experience with individual customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer-focused individual with a background in horses, administration, and operations.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Strong IT and administration skills – knowledge of Lotus Notes database or equivalent.
- The ability to take the lead and solve problems.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills.
- A general knowledge of the horse industry.
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 27th of May 2022 suitable candidates may be contacted prior to this closing date.
The successful applicant will need to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card which includes a background and police check
- Address 5 Apac Drive Melbourne Airport
- Salary Offer On Application/ See Job Ad