VPRS is looking for an experienced equine enthusiast to join our yards team.
We are a boutique but fast paced horse riding school that caters to riders of all ages and abilities. The ideal candidate for this position is someone that has experience with horses, customers and can easily multitask.
This position will entail the following responsibilities:
- AM + PM feed run
- Bringing in and tacking up horses for lessons
- Liaising with riders and families
- Efficiently manage a schedule of lessons
- General horse husbandry duties (including equine first aid)
Experience within admin would be highly regarded as once you have mastered yard work, we may also have on offer the occasional office support duties such as:
- Taking bookings and payments
- Selling merchandise to clients
- Answering phones and emails
- Liaising with coaches and assisting the yards team
For the ideal candidate we are also willing to integrate a coaching pathway.
On offer is generous remuneration (depending on experience) a wonderful team, fantastic horses, great clients and a supportive working environment.
This is currently a casual position with the opportunity for permanent work in the future. Weekend availability is highly regarded.
- Address Templestowe, VIC
- Salary Offer On Application/ See Job Ad